Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Suspense is Killing ME!

So....I haven't posted in a LONG time...I know. But here's the thing, it's not because I have been lazy (maybe) or that I have nothing to say. On the contrary, many things have happened in the last month that have made me pray all the more about what I should be doing in the fall. A choice has to be made. I am waiting....waiting for the answers, waiting for clarity. I don't think I will be waiting much longer, but the suspense is palpable, thick, and exciting. Life is an adventure right? Isn't that what people say...so when you don't know what will happen next it is exciting right? I will have a new post soon regardless....hopefully with answers, but that is not entirely up to me. Please pray that I see the will of God clearly in my life (and that I do it)!

1 comment: